About Me

My photo
This blog is pretty much about EVERYTHING! Enjoy & Folllow! ;)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Be Yourself!

How many times have you tried hard enough just to fit in, and yet you aren't good enough for them. You try just to have that feeling of actually being "loved". All the problems you go through at home, you always try to look for ways to get attention. I know how it is, because i was just like this, I never had the love of my parents, i felt empty so i always tried to be like the others trying to fit into the crowd, but at the end i still had an emptyness inside of me, i was never happy. I always pretended to be someone else that i wasn't. Until i found God, thats when i learn that i didn't need to be someone else to be loved i just had to be myself, be sincere, because God doesn't wants us to pretend to be someone we aren't. He wants us to be sincere, and the be real you!
Imagine, everybody being all the same, we would be like robots, same everything. I wouldn't want to be like that, thats why God created us all different and unique. And all of us have a special talent, we just have to be ourselfs!
But we decide if we follow the crowd or not!

Bianca Moctezuma

No comments:

Post a Comment