About Me

My photo
This blog is pretty much about EVERYTHING! Enjoy & Folllow! ;)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Beautiful In God's Eyes!

Hi my name is Bianca, Im 19 yrs old. I love to write and express myself, this blog is not just about beauty, but so much more. I will be writing on my blog 5x a Week, so stay tune, where i will share my experiences through my journey :) Enjoy!
I chose the title because......
Now a days beauty is defined as being skinny, having great hair, lips, body....etc
Buts that's not what true beauty is about, well at least not in God's eyes, God doesn't care about looks, God cares what is on the inside and of course reflect on the outside.
But as you know there are so many famous actresses who once were "beautiful" well known, popular, but as they aged they were forgotten, and a new one came along. And as someone who has God, as we get older we get more mature, graceful, and beautiful. If we are beautiful on the inside, we will always be beautiful on the outside, and exhale God's perfume everywhere we go!


Bianca Moctezuma

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation Bi....God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll defenetly stay tuned! and I agree, true beauty comes from within :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bi!!! Your blog looks great :D I actually came to thank you..lol.. because it made me realize I need to write on my blog...rsrsrsr :) I know this will be a blessing and help many people

    Love,
    Bi

    ReplyDelete