About Me

My photo
This blog is pretty much about EVERYTHING! Enjoy & Folllow! ;)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Start At Home

Being continued from yesterday, what i decided to do to be an example, is to do things at my house, before being asked to, many times i forget or don't have "time", but i was able to manage my time well, and not just waste with things i don't need to do, i did the most important things first then leave for later things that aren't important. I wanted to work on this because, thats were being an example starts, because if at our home we can't be an example, we surely can't be an example anywhere else even if we try there will be times that it won't come out right. Also one of the things im doing is reading the Bible every morning, and ask God for direction, and then write on my blog, which used to be something hard for me, because of time management, but im changing that! And for me thats not being an example, for you it might be a different thing, but for me its specially that because if i don't get something done, i have to be told, and i want to do it before being asked. And not doing it for man, but for God! So i will continue doing something to be an example, and things i need to change..... Because since we gave our life to God, people are always looking at wht we do not just outside in the world, but at home or church also.

"so that you became an example to all......." 1 Thessalonians 1:7

Bianca Moctezuma

No comments:

Post a Comment