About Me

My photo
This blog is pretty much about EVERYTHING! Enjoy & Folllow! ;)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Obedience.

"Obedience to God, Leads to His Blessings"
Many times, you probably wondered why your life doesn't change, if you always go to church, you say you believe in God...etc? I always wondered the same thing, before i got converted. and let me tell you God is not the problem, Its us we say we believe but we don't obey Him. I would go to church, but my life was the same, and it was all due to my disobedience to God, and would even blame God for everything, but the day i gave my whole life, and giving our life is obeying His word, that's when i started seeing so many Blessings in my life, not just material blessings, but Spiritual Blessings. & still Receiving.
Its like parents if there kids don't obey then they don't receive anything from them, the same is with God, if we don't obey then we don't have a right to His Blessings.
Only those who Obey him are His children.
If we don't obey then why should we be complaining!
Have you obeyed lately?

Bianca Moctezuma

No comments:

Post a Comment