About Me

My photo
This blog is pretty much about EVERYTHING! Enjoy & Folllow! ;)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's been a while already!

Hello Everyone!


Well I'm back to writing on my blog! Exciting much! :)

Well first of all I would like to say & as most of you all know my life has completely changed in the past months, and to be honest it hasn't been the best, so many things have happened some good & some bad, but in the end of course everything was just lessons learned, sometimes we have to fall, to get up stronger and of course I am far beyond that point, but everyday I realize that no matter what we go through, life goes on and everyday is a new opportunity, a new day to start over, a new day to get it right!

& the reason I decided to write here is again is because I love to write! & as I left there was one thing i left undone since last year! & I am here today to start where i left off and continue on this goal, and this vow i made with God, on my challenge to lose weight! The past months have not been easy for me at all, i have fallen and gained some of the weight back but I am almost back on track & to be honest all thanks to God because seriously I haven't been able to do it without Him!

But I have put all my strength on this and faith on God, and i have been seeing results, and dong it the right way eating healthier choices & exercising!

So join me for more! This blog will be pretty much about Everything! so follow & Enjoy!


-Bi

No comments:

Post a Comment